1. What time did you get up this morning? 11:30am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Both.
3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? CHAOS! The right one :o)
4. What is your favorite TV show? But for the X-Files, presently: Red Dwarf (I'm a silly one, I missed Rimmer when he left...)
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Nothing. Had a light lunch...
6. What is your middle name? Alice.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Would be the one I DON'T have to cook!
8. What foods do you dislike? Avocado (yet I can stand it in féroce.)
9. Your favorite potato chip? I haven't had in years.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Enya. I dream of waltzing with Nick on "Flora's Secret". Okay, I don't dance at all. Dream, I said!
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive.
12. Favorite sandwich? Tuna fish with salad.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Hypocrits, fanatics.
14. What are your favorite clothes? pyjamas?
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Vancouver, after crossing the whole country by train.
16. What color is your bathroom? the walls? Gold wall-paper (yes!). Pale creamy china. Furnitures are old dark wood.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? None, though I really appreciate my Canada Goose parka.
18. Where would you want to retire? At seaside (ocean.)
19. Favorite time of day? late evening.
20. Where were you born? Charenton-le-Pont (Paris close suburb), France.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Ice hockey.
wha' happened to questions 22 and 23? The chicken took them when crossing the road.
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? night owl
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Bof. I'm trying to write slash again?
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Test pilot.
28. What is your best childhood memory? Visiting World Fair in Bruxelles, in 1958. And vacation each year on Atlantic coast.
29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I sold shoes... I was a librarian assistant... A commercial draughtwoman (very shortly!). I did documentation and history research with my Dad. And I've been an accountant (17 years in the same accounting office.) And I'll be a free-lance webmaster! Yup!
30. Nickname: Mom calls me "Coco". Hubby went from "Lapin" (bunny) to "pupuce" (flea-flea?). Guess if I gain more weight he'll call me microb.
31. Number and location of piercings? Both ears.
32. Eye Color? Chestnut.
33. Ever been to Africa? North-Africa (Morocco, Tunisia.)
34. Ever been toilet papering? What do you mean? Using some, yes. Being it, no...
35. Been in a car accident? Nope. I was born on Christopher Day.
36. Favorite day of the week? All the same to me. Thursday, because we ratchat.
37. Favorite restaurant? Rarely go to. Chinese.
38. Favorite flower? Freesia.
39. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate and pistacchio.
40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Yerk.
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Second hand bookshop and graphic arts products...
42. Bedtime: night owl, I said. So usually 2 or 3 am, or later.
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? all my ratfriends...
44. Last person you went to dinner with? greentea09
! She came for 10 days in Paris, we ate in Marais.
45. What are you listening to right now? Some stupid thing on TV I don't know about and don't care...
46. What is your favorite color? Lagoon blue.
47. How many tattoos do you have? none