May 10th, 2007


I need help to translate a technical word...

Does one of you know the official term for pearl whose surface is un-smooth? Not "blemished", it's not a default, just a special surface given to artificial beads. In French they're said to be "granitée", ie, granite-like.

Here's a photo to show what I mean:
Perle granitée
For curious ones :o) the crystal beside is a swarovski and its international official colour is "Light Colorado Topaz" - so you see, I can't write rubbish...
  • Current Mood
    confused confused