1. Are you taller than your best friend?
I have 2 of them, I'm taller than the woman, and smaller than the man.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Favourite typeS. Specialized, one for each type of work. Permanent thin black marker, let's say (the one I use for cartoons lines).
3. Look at your planner for October 14, what are you doing?
Today, there was this second-hand market in the village.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
Natural, nothing on them.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
"Kyle XY" 02x01 and 02x02 eps schedule in my TV program.
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Blue and white, it's one big curtain with dolphins.
7. What color are the seats in your car?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
No, two plain black, one gray and white, several ginger, others stripped... Lost the count.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
An ebay bill. For OAT laserdisc, a rarity LOL
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I don't think so.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
To buy a comicstrip at the market (see #3), full edition of "Le cri du peuple" by Tardi. Unfortunately it was already sold.
12. Who is the last baby that you held?
I never hold any baby in my f...ng life, believe it or not.
13. Can you spell well?
Yes. Don't ask me in how many languages.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
I think I tasted some, yes, and I love cinnamon, so...
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
I don't drive.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
They don't play hockey, do they?... they don't exist LOL
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
In the bathroom (loo). Wood imitation. Looks like a logcabin...
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
A pashmina shawl.
20. Last person to whom you gave a business card?
Don't remember, I don't have a lot of them. Not yet.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
An ebay seller, see #9.
22. Closest framed picture to you?
A tapestry of "La dame à la licorne" Mom embroidered for me years ago. Huge thing, above the mantelpiece.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Mid-August, during my Sanskrit stage in Vercors. Veggie cooking, delicious.
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
We receive something for my hubbie, keeping him at home instead of being in a retirement house or the like (he's 91).
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
20 to 40, I think.
26. Last time you received flowers?
May 1st, Lily-of-the-Valley, though I had to buy them myself as most gifts for years now. But I was asked to do so, so it counts, right?
28. is missing. let's go put it on milk cartons.
Never heard of that.
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Nope. I'm the one who proposed to my hubbie.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I'm addicted to capuccino, and I add a lot of cocoa pudder ON it.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
32. What is/was your high school's mascot?
We don't have this kind of thing in France.
33. Last time you went to a party?
I can't even remember.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
If you count medical liquid soap (no rinsing), a few days ago.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Why not? But with ear protection LOL
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
No blinds. White French window shutters (outside, that's the way here).
hey, where's 37???
It was abducted!
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
You mean a performance or something like that? Celtic dances and music, a few years ago (not Riverdance, they were from Kerry).
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
A van parking close once a week, with a stone oven. "Home" made. Delicious.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Flowers one, as a child, probably...
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Papers for APA (see #24).
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
44. Are you ticklish?
Oh yes! Too bad nobody tickled me for years...
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
July 14th, National Holiday, but only a hint above the trees of the garden.
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?
If you mean on the phone, my cleaning lady I think.
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
I. Don't. Drive.
50. Can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting?
The orange guy that causes me NOT to watch CSI Miami? None.
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Yesterday, there's always some passing in front of the house.
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
55. Do you have a little black dress?
Not since I've been 17. It was black velvet and white lace, I copied it from Anna Karina's in "Alphaville" by Jean-Luc Godard.