Go to Wikipedia In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year). List three events that happened on your birthday. List two important birthdays and one interesting death. Post this in your journal.
1) 1862 - The Vienna Stadtpark opens its gates.
2) 1888 - The first successful adding machine in the United States was patented by William Seward Burroughs.
3) 1968 - Soviet Union-dominated Warsaw Pact troops invade Czechoslovakia, crushing the Prague Spring (I perfectly remember this: I woke up and listened to the radio. First thing I heard on my 18th BD...)
Two important birthdays?
1) 1872 - Aubrey Beardsley, English illustrator (d. 1898) (I swear I didn't know that! So, Astrology is a lot of crap, huh?)
2) 1906 - Friz Freleng, American movie animator (d. 1995) (I tawt I taw a puddy tat!)
One interesting death...
1)1614 - Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian serial killer (b. 1560)